- · To help Indian business explore economic opportunities in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Vietnam (CLMV), the Union Cabinet has given its go-ahead for a Project Development Fund (PDF) with a corpus of Rs 500 crore.
- · India jumped 19 places in the Logistics Performance Index to rank 35th in this year’s list. The logistics' list was topped by Germany.
- · On the occasion of the 55th Teachers’ Day Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated Asia’s biggest digital library dedicated to the memory of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, former President of India, in NIT Silchar.
- · Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State for Labour & Employment inaugurated the first phase of Telemedicine services of ESIC in New Delhi for providing specialist medical services at a distance to insured workers. The Union.
- The Union Minister of State Dharmendra Pradhan has launched Gas4India campaign for the aimed at promoting the use of gas in the country.
- The government has approved projects worth over Rs. 450 crore under ‘Swadesh Darshan’ scheme for five states.
- A British woman, Kate McWilliams, has become one of the world’s youngest commercial airline captains at the age of 26.
- India has received certificates from World Health Organisation recognising the elimination of Yaws & Maternal & Neonatal Tetanus (MNT) from the country.
- India's ranking on the World Economic Forum's Global Competitiveness Index for 2016-17 has improved 16 places to 39, making it the fastest riser among the 138 nations surveyed. topped the rankings, followed by Singapore and the US.
- Goa is the 15th State Assembly to ratify the Bill. With this, 50% of States have passed the Bill paving way for the presidential assent.
- Under the Government’s initiative of affordable LEDs for all (UJALA) scheme, Gujarat has become the 1st state to distribute 2 crore LED bulbs.
SSC CGL is one of the Popular and sustainable Department in which every second student want to crack this Exam. As on the Regular basis SS...