How to Apply for SSC CGL 2016 Online Application Form
1: Visit http://ssconline.nic.in and select exam. Its will be available on and after 13 Feb 2016.
2: After that fill up your details as per your documents i.e. name, father name etc.. Take a note of your registration id.
3: Take a print out of fee challan and pay the requisite fee in state bank of india.
4: Now again go to SSC website on the server where you have applied and click on part II registration and fill in transaction no. given by the bank on fee challan.
5. After that upload photo and signature and click submit.
6: After you have done all this, a next screen will pop up telling you that you have applied for the examination.
All done. You have successfully applied for SSC CGL 2016. Now take a print of your application form.
1.In order to simplify the process of filling of application for various examinations in SSC, and to make it more convenient for candidates, the Commission has made certain changes in its online application procedure. It has been the experience of the Commission that candidates apply for various examinations a number of times and filling in the same details again and again may be very cumbersome. The idea behind introducing the changes therefore is to avoid filling up all the details again and again by candidates for various examinations. The registration process will remain open throughout the year on SSC website.
2. In order to avoid the need for filling in same details again and again, the Commission has modified the online application procedure by dividing it into two parts. Part one relates to registration which will store/ save basic details of the candidates in permanent data-base of the Commission. The other part is the application part. The candidates will not have to fill in basic details which have been already captured in the registration part. In the application part, the candidate can simplify fill in the data relating to specific examination they want to apply for.
3. The procedure has been explained below in step by step manner. The candidates should read it carefully to enable them to fill up the registration part and application part without any difficulty. Registration part
3.i Click on ‘Register’ button
3.ii A pop-up window will appear.
3.iii It will ask for inputs such as name, father’s name, date of birth, gender etc.
3.iv If the candidate does not want to proceed further, he/ she can click on the ‘close’ button which will enable him to exit from the registration process without saving any data.
3.v If the candidate decides to proceed further, he should click on submit button.
4. On clicking submit button, the details filled in by the candidates will be matched by the Server with the data-base the Commission has prepared of candidates who have been debarred for appearing in examinations of SSC on account of indulging in unfair practices. If the candidate happens to be one who figures in the list of debarred candidates, he/she will not be able to proceed further for the period for which he has been debarred.
5. The candidates who do not figure in the debarred list can proceed further.
5.1 A new window will appear with input box for filling in basic details such as category, nationality, whether ex-serviceman, whether PH etc. permanent address, State, mobile number, phone number and Aadhar Card No. also. The contact details will include permanent address, mobile number and email Id.
6. Once the candidate has filled in the above details correctly, he/she can click on ‘submit’ button. On clicking submit button, the data/ details entered so far will be saved in Commission’s server. If the candidate clicks ‘close’ button, the data/ details will not be saved and the candidate will be able to exit from the registration window/ process.
7. After clicking ‘submit’ button, the system will generate candidate’s registration Id and Password. Once the registration ID and password are generated, the candidate will be asked to upload his/her photograph and signature. If the candidate does not have the photograph readily available, he can exit by clicking on the ‘close’ button.