1. Which of the following countries / territories has become 206th member of the Olympic family?
2. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has officially recognized which sport as an Olympic sport recently?
3. The “World Population Prospects: The 2015 ” report, which says that India will overtake China to become the most populous nation in the world by 2022; has been released by_?
[A]World Health Organisation (WHO)
[B]United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
[C]International Labour Organization (ILO)
[D]United Nations (UN)
4. Which city is host of 2022 Winter Olympic Games?
5. What is the government equity in the proposed Rs. 20,000 crore National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)?
6. On which date, National Broadcasting day is observed?
[A] July 23
[B] June 2
[C] March 15
[D] January 19
7. Which among the following countries is not included in the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) negotiations?
8. Who among the following won the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix of Formula One?
9. Which country became 162th member of World Trade Organization?
10. Who has been appointed President of China led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
[C]Rabbu Mansour Hadi
[D]Dr. Jim Yong Kim
1.(A), 2(C), 3(D), 4(B), 5(B), 6(A), 7(A), 8(A), 9(B), 10(A)
SSC CGL is one of the Popular and sustainable Department in which every second student want to crack this Exam. As on the Regular basis SS...