Latest GK Questions for Upcoming SSC CGL, CHSL and CPO Exams 2016, Objective Type GK pdf Download Free Study Material. Daily Current Affairs for IBPS and UPSC .
GK for SSC pdf. Also check Tricks To Learn General Knowledge .
|4th World Government Summit concluded in Dubai|
|§ Vilas Tonapi appointed as Director of Indian Institute of Millets Research|
|§ Indian-origin Davinder Singh named vice-chair of ICC Commission on Corporate Responsibility and Anti-corruption|
|§ Union Health Minister launched National Framework for Elimination of Malaria 2016-2030|
|§ DGCA signed grant agreement with USTDA for India Aviation Safety Technical Assistance Phase II|
|§ India, UAE signed nine agreements including renewable energy and finance|
|§ Brij Bhushan Singh appointed as President of South Asian Wrestling Federation|
|§ New Zealand cricket team won Chappell-Hadlee Trophy|
|§ Joshna Chinappa clinched squash individual gold at the South Asian Games|
|§ RBI released PG Apte Working Group Report on Introduction of Interest Rate Options in India|
|§ The Revenant director Alejandro Gonzalez won Directors Guild of America award 2015|
|§ Sushma Swaraj inaugurated Rise of Digital India Exhibition in Colombo|
|§ Project Sunrise to improve HIV interventions among PWID in North-Eastern states launched|
|France became first country in the world to ban supermarket food waste|
|§ Zimbabwe’s President declared a state of disaster in rural parts of the country|
|§ ICC suspended Pakistan’s leg-spinner Yasir Shah for doping offence|
|§ Sapna Devi won gold in women Wushu Taulu competition|
|§ 12th South Asian Games inaugurated in Guwahati|
|§ Prime Minister dedicated Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited to Nation|
|§ Shane Watson Australia’s player is at the top for a whopping Rs 9.50 crore, Yuvraj Singhis too gets Rs 7 crore deal in low-key IPL players’ auction|
|§ The Reserve Bank of India had been awarded with the extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) International Award for Excellence and its efforts to improve regulatory reporting|
Objective Type Questions
1.Who among the following was an illiterate ?
b) Shah Jahan
2.The largest organ in the human body is __ ?
3.The age of the Earth can be determined by
a) Geological Time Scale
b) Radio-Metric Dating
c) Gravity method
d) Fossilization method
4.International Cricketer of the Year 2015
a) Kapil Dev
b) Kumar Sangakkara
c) Ajinkya Rahane
d) Virat Kohli
5.Who awarded with the International Lifetime Achievement Award recently
a) M S Dhoni
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Kapil Dev
d) Michael Clarke
6.Who received first bharat ratna award?
a). Sardar patel..
b) .mahatma ghandi
d) pandit nehru..
7.Which Farmer centric TV Channel launched by the PM Narendra Modi recently
a) Kisan TV
b) Green TV
c) AGRO TV
d) DD Kisan
8.New CMD of state-run National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
c)Akhand Pratap Rudy
d)None of these
9.The art and science of map making is called
a) Remote Sensing
10.How many registered newspapers in India ?
11.The first heart Transplantation in India was in the Year ?
a) 3rd August 1994
b) 13th August 1994
c) 3rd September 1994
d) 13th September 1994
12.CEAT Indian Cricketer of the Year
a) Rohit Sharma
b) Virat Kohli
c) M S Dhoni
d) Ajinkya Rahane
Give your answer in Comment Box . We will Update all the answers very Soon .
Get the list of New Ministers Appointed .
· The World Braille Day was observed on – 4 January 2016
· The veteran CPI leader, also the former general secretary of the party, who passed away on 2 January 2016 is - Ardhendu Bhushan Bardhan
· The Union Government will roll out LPG-like DBT scheme for kerosene from - 1 April 2016
· The city in which the 103rd Indian Science Congress was inaugurated on 3 January 2016 – Mysuru
· Pakistan-born singer who on 1 January 2016 got Indian citizenship is - Adnan Sami
· Justice RM Lodha Committee on IPL spot fixing on 4 January 2015 submitted its report to the Supreme Court suggesting reforms in - the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
· In order to groom talent from a young age, Union Government has decided to organise National School Games in a big way at - four-five venues in the country every year
· The multi barrel rocket launcher system that was successfully test-fired in December 2015 by India at Pokhran in Rajasthan - Pinaka II
· The Oscar-winning cinematographer for Close Encounters of the Third Kind who died on 1 January 2016 is - Vilmos Zsigmond
· The Sussex fast bowler who died on 3 January 2016 at the age of 22 is - Matthew Hobden