Study plan and strategy to crack SSC CGL (Common Graduate Level) which is one of the popular exams in India . every graduate want to qualify it as it opens the door of success for them. But as everybody knows the exam is tough and so as the competition. every year, lacs of graduates apply for this exam but only a fraction of them were able to qualify it. So if you want to qualify this exam then you need to fully read this article and then do as is described Below :
We Upload Study Material which will help you in Examination -
- TIPS AND TRICKS
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Tricks To Learn General Knowledge
- Short Tricks To Learn | SSC CGL 2015
Now SSC Going to be online so prepare yourself for online test FlizzIndia provides online test series you can take quiz online .
How to prepare SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam - Important tips to Score More
Here is the ssc cgl preparation strategy
2. Start your study practice at least 3 months before the ssc cgl exam.
3. Purchase good books from the market for preparation of each section of exam.
4. Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2017
also know SSC CGL CUT OFF SCORES which you have to achieve in order to clear the exam.
5. Divide the syllabus according to time table. Don't forget to put the regular revision time in between.
6. Before 3 days of the exam, revise as much as you can.
7. Maintain your health the best in exam days.
8. Read as many books as you can and solve as many previous years papers as you can.
9. Practice all the sections fully. Don't leave any section thinking it easy.
10. Daily solve a previous year paper or a model test paper and try to do all 200 questions correctly within 2 hrs.
11. Generate or find or learn new shortcuts methods of solving numerical problem and memorize them.
12. Make a time management of your question paper. Decide how much time you are going to give to each question and each section.
!!!!!! 11 Ways TO GET SUCCESS!!!!!
1. PLAN while others are playing.
2. STUDY while others are sleeping.
3. DECIDE while others are delaying.
4. PREPARE while others are daydreaming.
5. BEGIN while others are procrastinating.
6. WORK while others are wishing.
7. SAVE while others are wasting.
8. LISTEN while others are talking.
9. SMILE while others are frowning.
10. COMMEND while others are criticizing.
11. PERSIST while others are quitting.